work details per activity / person

mramirez89 May 11, 2022

Hi Community!

I've started to use Jira for team management, I've used another tool where I was able to check the work details per activity and per person, so I was able to check the remaining time vs capacity so I was aware if we were going to have enough time to finish the tasks on time (see the images).

details per activity.pngdetails per person.jpeg

I really miss this feature and I'm wondering if there is something similar on Jira or if I can create a dashboard or something similar to have this information shown.

thanks for your help!

2 answers

2 votes
Nataliya Vasyliv_Reliex_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 12, 2022

Hi @mramirez89 

Welcome to a Community 

If you considering using plugins I would suggest the ActivityTimeline - the resource planning system. ActivityTimeline provides users with an extra level of flexibility when it comes to planning the team’s work, as it allows them to schedule work not only for individuals but for the team as a whole.

In one Planning board, you can operate with your projects, teams, individuals, and milestones. The Workload panel will calculate the workload and availability of the team/users. Timesheets will show the most important data in your team.

The additional modules provide individual work pages and numerous reports including timesheets reports. 

undefined

If our solution fits your request or you have any additional requirements please feel free to ask me. We can provide a demo session for you if needed.
Best, Nataliya, ActivityTimeline Team

1 vote
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 11, 2022

@mramirez89 Welcome to the Atlassian community.

Jira has built in time tracking but what you are able to do and report on is very limited.  https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/generate-a-report/#Reporting-TimeTrackingReport-

To really do what you are asking you would need an app like tempo timesheets and tempo planner. 

Suggest an answer