will loading 10K users into jira cloud (no application access) slow performance?

Brian W. Bishop June 14, 2017

or create other negative effects - notwithstanding the user list will be probably slower to search...

the intent is to get all employees in with their correct email addresses, and provision them with jira access as needed

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 14, 2017

Hi Brian,

Adding those users shouldn't affect performance.  In Cloud there is a difference between inactive users and users that exist in groups so the inactive users should just stay in a "container" that is untouched until the users are made active.

Cheers,

Branden

Great thanks Branden! Is there a million-to-one chance I could fire up a service request to have these 10K emails loaded rather than plug through them 25 at a time? :)

somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 14, 2017

Hi Brian,

I checked and that's not something the Cloud team assist with and the only other solutions I see require database access :( 

I checked to see if I could find a Cloud add-on to perform this faster and I was unable to find anything that was for both Cloud and Server.

Cheers,

Branden

thanks for checking Branden

Suggest an answer