why jira try active 2000 users ?

We are confluence customer with 10 users.

Now I active JIRA with 10 users but Application access shows :

License usage

JIRA             1 used of 2000

Confluence   6 used of 10

WHY 2000 ?

5 answers

4 votes

Hi Paolo,

Udo is correct, you have a JIRA license of more than 2000 users, which is probably incorrect. I do suggest to confirm with the sales team if this was the license you have bought and if you wanted the 10 user license instead.

Just open a ticket with the customer advocates project in support.atlassian.com and they should confirm this to you.

Cheers,

Rodrigo

Thks, I just open a thicket. Best regards. Paolo

Obviously you have a JIRA license for 2000 User. Note JIRA and Confluence licenses are totally independent.

Hi All,

ok, ticket reply :

".... As you are on an evaluation license for JIRA and JIRA Agile until 01-Aug-2015, you will have access to unlimited users until that point. Evaluation licenses automatically give you access to unlimited users. ..."

Regards

Paolo

0 vote

That actually does seem weird. Do you pay annually or monthly? Because all monthly customers get 2000 user licenses for JIRA (an upper limit) because we read the number of users out of your product to decide how much to charge you and which "pricing tier" you are really on. If you pay anually however then your license should reflect what you purchased.

0 vote

There is a little more to it than that but that is the simple version.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Posted 14 hours ago in Jira

We want to know what Jira Service Desk apps you're using!

Hi Community! My name is Amir and I’m on the Jira Service Desk product marketing team at Atlassian. Our team would love to understand how you’re leveraging our ecosystem for Jira Service Desk. Wha...

38 views 0 5
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you