why in connections does my add-on show as not installed?

I have installed the Zendesk add-on for JIRA and authenticated with Zendesk so I can view the fields. Then I go into connections and is says

The specified system "zendesk" is current unavailable
The required plugin is currently not installed, please visit the Product Documentation Page for details on how to install this into your system

I try to click on the Product Documentation page and it does not resolve. 

4 answers

Hi Rich,

I believe this might be related with a recent problem we are having with Zendesk integration on JIRA Cloud.

Would you mind redirecting this answer to our support channel?

• support.atlassian.com
    Make sure to raise this issue into the Atlassian Cloud (formerly OnDemand) project so we can further investigate this issue.

Thanks!

Hello ,

We have the same problem as Rich, have you been able to log this issue somewhere , could you please share the link to it ?

So far I have not been able to get this resolved through Atlassian support or Zendesk support. Atlassian support says it is an issue with Zendesk. Zendesk has not responded to my open ticket as of yet. I do have the JIRA plugin installed in my Zendesk and I do actively have ticket linking set up. However, the ticket sharing is not working due to this error on the Atlassian set up Connections. 

I'm also having the same problem. Any more information from Atlassian would be great!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Jira

Looking for anyone who made the switch to Data Center

The Jira Marketing team is putting together an ebook on migrating to Data Center. We're looking for pro tips on how you staffed your project team and organized your Proof of Concept. Share yo...

53 views 0 2
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you