why in connections does my add-on show as not installed?

Deleted user August 19, 2015

I have installed the Zendesk add-on for JIRA and authenticated with Zendesk so I can view the fields. Then I go into connections and is says

The specified system "zendesk" is current unavailable
The required plugin is currently not installed, please visit the Product Documentation Page for details on how to install this into your system

I try to click on the Product Documentation page and it does not resolve. 

4 answers

1 vote
Deleted user August 21, 2015

So far I have not been able to get this resolved through Atlassian support or Zendesk support. Atlassian support says it is an issue with Zendesk. Zendesk has not responded to my open ticket as of yet. I do have the JIRA plugin installed in my Zendesk and I do actively have ticket linking set up. However, the ticket sharing is not working due to this error on the Atlassian set up Connections. 

1 vote
ibtissamt August 19, 2015

Hello ,

We have the same problem as Rich, have you been able to log this issue somewhere , could you please share the link to it ?

1 vote
Andre Borzzatto
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 19, 2015

Hi Rich,

I believe this might be related with a recent problem we are having with Zendesk integration on JIRA Cloud.

Would you mind redirecting this answer to our support channel?

• support.atlassian.com
    Make sure to raise this issue into the Atlassian Cloud (formerly OnDemand) project so we can further investigate this issue.

Thanks!

0 votes
Daniel Waithe September 2, 2015

I'm also having the same problem. Any more information from Atlassian would be great!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events