why does support suck?

Chuck Vincent October 1, 2019

can anyone say?

1 answer

11 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 1, 2019

Chuck,

What Support are you referring to? If you are having an issue with your atlassian products maybe I can help? Note that I’m just a user like yourself. Can you explain the issue you are facing?

FWIW, I will say that the support I have received when I have reached out has been very good

Gil
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 1, 2019

I support Jack's comment.

Atlassian's support is very good and the Atlassian community is very helpful.

I can't count the times Jack has helped out to me or others here, and there are many like Jack who enjoys helping others.

So, OP, I think you should revise your question.

Like # people like this
Danny
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 2, 2019

Hi @Chuck Vincent

If you could provide some more information on the issue I'm sure @Jack Brickey and the Atlassian Community can provide a solution. 

Hope this helps,

Danny

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer