why are the wrong epics showing up in my epic report in JIRA?

JILL P BOSCH August 23, 2022

Epics related to a previous project are showing up in my current board in the epic reports tab.  Additionally, NONE of my current epics are showing up if I attempt to run the EPIC Reports for my project, instead it is showing old epics that are unrelated. 

1 answer

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 23, 2022

Hello @JILL P BOSCH 

Welcome to the community.

The Epics available in the Epic Report should be based on the filter used for your board. If you are working in a Team Managed project, then that would be all Epics for that project. If you are working in a Company Managed project, then the filter for the board might be customized.

If you are working with a Company Managed project, can you go to the ... button for your board and select Board Settings. Then select the General, and then look for the Filter Query data. Compare that to the Epics that you see and don't see. If that does not provide an answer, please provide to us a copy of the Filter Query and we'll ask more question to try to help you debug the issue. 

Suggest an answer