while importing mantis database version 1.2.2 into jira version 5.2.4.1, most of the link import fail..

I have this error message while importing mantis mysql database into JIRA mysql database.. "13-01-17 15:51:15,575 ERROR - Impossible de relier la demande de 8291 � 7779 par un lien nomm� 'Relates'�: Impossible de trouver la cl� de demande import�e pour l'ID" (most of the link import fail). I am using JIRA evaluation 5.2.4.1 and mantis 1.2.2.

4 answers

Can somebody help me for this question...

Hi Yowa.

Can you kindly refer to this thread as you posted earlier on?

- https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/126818/link-import-fail-while-importing-mantis1-2-2-data-into-jira5-2-4-1?page=1#127419

Mean while, on the next quesions, please do raise it in English version so that other people can understand the error easily and assist you faster

Thanks.
KM

() those links failed because they are not concerning the project i was importing! so i was obliged to choose the default linked option proposed by the jira importer tool. and it work! the file attached below/above was the error messages.

now my problem is that files attached are 0kB.

hi Yawo.

May I know more about this problem?
if you are convenience, can you raise a support ticket at https://support.atlassian.com?

Thank
KM

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

3,304 views 14 20
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot