where to place the worklog attribute script in linux Waiting For Customer

asif khan May 11, 2014
Description

Hi,
I created a worklog attribute(script) and gave it the url:http//localhost:8080 /script.js. In windows, I place the script at c:/program-files/atlassian/jira/atlassian-jira/samplescript.js. Jira executed the script successfully. But now I want to use the same script for a Linux machine.
Please tell me at what location I should place that script so that jira executes it successfully. Also, what would be the url in the worklog attribute.

Pleas also let me know the installation folder structure of linux and wndows so that i can compare.

does it create the same folder structure on installation in windows and linux both?

Thanks,
Asif

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 11, 2014

Jira uses the same directory structure whatever it is installed on, there's no point in doing it differently by OS. So you can place your tweak whereever you put in in windows - obviously the Linux install will have a different root and way to describe it, but all you need to do is work from where you told it to install it.

Suggest an answer