where to download jira agile source code for JIRA 7.2?

Shamith Shankar January 23, 2017

i dont see any link for JIRA agile source to download.

2 answers

0 votes
Ignat
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 10, 2018

Hi,

Try https://my.atlassian.com/download/source/greenhopper

Worked as of 10 Jan 2018.

Cheers,
Ignat

Matt Doar
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 10, 2021

https://my.atlassian.com/download/source/jira-software should work if you are authenticated there and have any kind of license

0 votes
Peter Geshev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 23, 2017

Hi Shamith,

According to this issue if you have a commercial JIRA account, you can download it from your profile in My Atlassian

Regards,

Peter

Thanks Peter. But it has only JIRA- core source. i need JIRA AgileScreen Shot 2017-01-23 at 7.15.00 pm.png

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 23, 2017

JIRA Agile does not exist for JIRA 7.  You need to look for the source for JIRA Software.

I assume you have a commercial JIRA Software licence as well as JIRA?

@Nic Brough [Adaptavist] Yes. i do.  But i didnt seem to find agile plugin source in JIRA software source.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 23, 2017

Again, there is no Agile plugin for 7+.  You need to look at the source for JIRA Software - it's an application for JIRA that replaces it.

but i see in add-ons..  i thought the same and checked Agile related files in jira-software source, i dont seem to find any . Are you sure if i download atlassian-JIRA-software source, it should be in it ?Screen Shot 2017-01-23 at 8.17.59 pm.png

Suggest an answer