where is this in version 6.4.4 ?? my icons are missing

Carl Kim July 13, 2015

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Configuring JIRA Issues Icon mappings

Ask your question here...

3 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 15, 2015

Pointing to urls has been discontinued, you now have to upload the icons.  Click on "select image" next to "icon avatar" to change the icon, the screen you get from that includes  the current list and an "upload new icon" option

0 votes
Carl Kim July 15, 2015

Hello,

I need to add an icon to Issue Type (ie., Bug).  With JIRA 6.4.4 update, Icon URL is no longer available so the icon is missing on some icons.

With current JIRA 6.0.8, I can enter the icon path in Icon URL (see below screengrab).  Where is it on JIRA 6.4.4 and how to edit it?

Screen Shot 2015-07-15 at 6.59.57 AM.png

Thanks,

Carl

0 votes
teilor_soares
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 14, 2015

This is a Confluence configuration, you can find it in the Confluence administrative options. But keep in mind that this feature as discontinued in Confluende 3.5.

Cheers!
Teilor

Suggest an answer