where is this in version 6.4.4 ?? my icons are missing

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Configuring JIRA Issues Icon mappings

Ask your question here...

3 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

This is a Confluence configuration, you can find it in the Confluence administrative options. But keep in mind that this feature as discontinued in Confluende 3.5.

Cheers!
Teilor

Hello,

I need to add an icon to Issue Type (ie., Bug).  With JIRA 6.4.4 update, Icon URL is no longer available so the icon is missing on some icons.

With current JIRA 6.0.8, I can enter the icon path in Icon URL (see below screengrab).  Where is it on JIRA 6.4.4 and how to edit it?

Screen Shot 2015-07-15 at 6.59.57 AM.png

Thanks,

Carl

Pointing to urls has been discontinued, you now have to upload the icons.  Click on "select image" next to "icon avatar" to change the icon, the screen you get from that includes  the current list and an "upload new icon" option

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Aug 06, 2018 in Jira Service Desk

A is for Activate: Share your top Jira Service Desk onboarding tips for new users!

Hi, everyone! Molly here from the Jira Service Desk Product Marketing Team :).  In the spirit of this month's  august-challenge, we're sourcing stories of Jira Service Desk activation fro...

564 views 25 15
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you