where is the new header in EAP 6.0-m02

C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 16, 2012

do i need to activate something i didn't see yet?

i was told by atlassian that the new header wich is in use by ondemand installs will be availabe in upcoming majors....

confluence 5 has it...shouldn't jira 6 have it too?

1 answer

1 accepted

6 votes
Answer accepted
Matheus Fernandes
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 16, 2012

It should be used by default in the stable release of JIRA 6, but as of right now, this is actually a dark feature in JIRA, which is a feature that is currently in development, but previewed in the product. Anyhow, to enable this dark feature, please:

1. Navigate to Administration » System » General Configuration » Advanced Settings;
  2. On the <tt>jira.enabled.dark.features</tt>, add the following propery:

com.atlassian.jira.darkfeature.CommonHeader

I hope this helps! :)

C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 17, 2012

OMG im kinda stunned....

this can be enabled in 5.2.2 as well....!!!!

anybody knows how to get it in the current version of Confluence??

C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 17, 2012

wow..that works for jira 5.2.2 too :)

Brice Gestas _Elements_
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 2, 2013

Thanks so much for this info! I was looking everywhere without finding anything...

Really appreciate it ;)

Brice Gestas _Elements_
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 3, 2013

It works aswell in JIRA 5.1 ;)

Suggest an answer