where is nic brough #summit13

Dave
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 2, 2013
Coming to bash? Stop by the swag store!

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 2, 2013
Well, OK, I was really. Now on a balcony with a horde of similar Atlassian fans. And I am not sure how to say thanks for making me feel so welcome and appreciated ( does drinking all your free beer count?)
Dave
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 2, 2013

I think that's the most direct way

Like Andy - PTC Redundant likes this
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 2, 2013

I tried to drink all the beer! Thank you!

Like # people like this
2 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 2, 2013
I am not here :-)
Graham Twine
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 27, 2023

I beg to differ, you can only ever be "here" :P

You certainly are not "There"

confused.jpg

0 votes
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 31, 2019

Wow... I ws searching for something completely unrelated to Summit, Nic and The Bash... and yet.... here I am ! ! 

This was 12th in the list of search results!!! Bizarre. 🤯😱

Graham Twine
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 27, 2023

even me :)

Suggest an answer