where do i find refresh option for gadget in jira

Raghavendra BN July 15, 2015

i have many gadgets in my DB, unable to refresh required gadget, instead need to refresh complete db, is there a way to do this?

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Raghavendra BN September 24, 2015

Any update ?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 24, 2015

Sorry, I missed the last update. I'm not sure why that's missing. I'd contact Atlassian support as you're on Cloud.

0 votes
Raghavendra BN July 16, 2015

this is what i am using :

License Information for JIRA

JIRA v6.5-OD-08-001

Copyright © 2002 - 2015 Atlassian Corporation Pty Ltd.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 16, 2015

What do you get on the drop down?

Raghavendra BN August 4, 2015

i found below : Minimize Delete Edit

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 15, 2015

So, you don't mean db, you mean a list of issues.

To refresh a gadget, click refresh on the menu you get when you use the arrow drop-down.  If there isn't one then that suggests you're on an old version of JIRA that doesn't have it, or you've broken something somehow.

0 votes
Raghavendra BN July 15, 2015

ok, i will explain briefly , please see below screen shots:

Screen Shot 1: my JIRA DB

image2015-7-16 15:7:5.png

Screen Shot 2 : my individual gadget

image2015-7-16 15:10:39.png

has highlighted in screen shot 2, i am unable to find refresh button in drop down, is there any other way ?

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 15, 2015

Sorry, this is unclear on what you're trying to refresh and why.  What do you mean by "refresh required gadget"?  There's an automatic one on the display in the settings, or you can just click reload on your browser.

"Refresh complete database" is complete nonsense - I can't begin to guess what you mean by that.

Suggest an answer