when i open scrum board,and choose a story ,edit the story at issue details screen ,it reporterror

jingjing November 20, 2018

when i open scrum board,and choose a story ,edit the story at issue details screen ,it report errors :

An error occurredHide…

Please try refreshing the page, or contact your administrator / Atlassian Support if the problem continues.

Details

Environment

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/68.0.3440.106 Safari/537.36

Stack trace

1.png3.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 20, 2018

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback about this problem.

Investigating the error a little bit further, I believe you are being impacted by the following bug, once you have a User Picker custom field in your detail view:

Javascript error while editing "User picker" customfield in issue detail view

Please, feel free to become a watcher of this bug to be aware of any updates on it.

Although we are still working to have this bug fixed, you can click on Hide from the Javascript error and still proceed to edit your issue as you need, for now.

Please, let me know if you still have any questions.

jingjing November 20, 2018

thank you! If i can hide the "Edit" button in tthe issue details screen of  scrum board ?

Suggest an answer