when ever we push the task/issue from in progress to DONE how do we get a pop up to add time to that task/issue.

Abhinav Veeramalla February 25, 2016

when ever we push the task/issue from in progress to DONE how do we get a pop up to add time to that task/issue.

1 answer

1 vote
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 25, 2016

Add a screen to the transition from "In progress" to "Done" in the workflow. You can then add the "Log Work" field in the screen.

thank you for the responds .. I should  in 'Column management' right for log work .. And also can you help me on the below : 

How to get dynamic dates like start date and end date field on the report page, Like an option to change the dates in UI

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 25, 2016

> I should  in 'Column management' right for log work

I'm sorry, but that makes no sense at all.  What is the question?

image2016-2-25 14:0:28.png

The abvoe is my Board view. so when i click on the INPROGRESS task and drag it to Completed i want a pop-up asking to log hours , So  i want a way to do it and how to do it in step by step process if you could help me that would be great.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 25, 2016

You just do what Jobin said - add a screen for capturing the work log, then edit the workflow for the project and add that screen to the "close" type transitions

can you please elaborate it , since i am new to this . thanks in advance. 

like how to add a screen and how to make it mandatory(compulsory) for any to to enter hours before closing the story  

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 25, 2016

Suggest an answer