webitem link error

AbrahamA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 29, 2013

Hi

I wanted to link my custom report from my web-itemlink

<web-item key="one-item" name="Report1" section="co-menu/reports-section" weight="210">
		<description key="myResolution.report.description" />
		<label key="myResolution.report.label" />
		<tooltip key="myResolution.report.description" />
		<link linkId="link.onereport">/secure/ConfigureReport!default.jspa?reportKey=com.lting.myreports.co-reports:myResolution-report</link>
	</web-item>

<report key="myResolution-report" name="Summary Report" class="com.lting.myreports.myResolutionReport">
		<description key="myResolution.report.description" />
		<label key="myResolution.report.label" />
		<resource type="velocity" name="view" location="templates/charting/myResolution-report.vm" />
		<resource type="velocity" name="error" location="templates/charting/myresolutionerror.vm" />
</report>

I get this error

2013-12-29 17:56:36,474 http-bio-8082-exec-13 ERROR admin 1076x2336x1 12cj3mb 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 /secure/ConfigureReport!default.jspa [webwork.util.ValueStack] query="objectConfiguration/fieldKeys" {[id="objectConfiguration" type="8" values=""]} {[id="fieldKeys" type="8" values=""]}
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at webwork.util.InjectionUtils$DefaultInjectionImpl.invoke(InjectionUtils.java:70)
	at webwork.util.InjectionUtils.invoke(InjectionUtils.java:56)
	at webwork.util.ValueStack.findValue(ValueStack.java:417)
	at webwork.util.ValueStack.findValue(ValueStack.java:216)

Actually I did not understand what exactly

<link linkId="link.onereport">/secure/ConfigureReport!default.jspa?reportKey=com.lting.myreports.co-reports:myResolution-report</link>
is doing and how to interpret /secure/ConfigureReport!default.jspa?reportKey=com.lting.myreports.co-reports:myResolution-report
Can somebody please help me with this error.

Thanks
Abe

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
AbrahamA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 29, 2013

ok figured it out, it is the link that shows up when you hover over reports link in the project.

Suggest an answer