want to customize Introduction gadget text for customized Dashboard

charleen.smith September 25, 2012

For several customized Dashboards, I have added the gadget "Introduction" to the Dashboard. However the text for these different instances is always the same, defined in the "General Configuration".

Is there a way to have several different instances of this gadget? Or do I need to use a different gadget to display customized text on my custom Dashboards

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 25, 2012

Jobin, it's seems to be on OnDemand as per the labels. Text gadget is not availablein OnDemand, AFAIK.

And I guess there is no other way for achieve this :(

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 25, 2012

oh, shoot! :)

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 25, 2012

Try the text gadget.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Adding+the+Text+Gadget

You will have to enable the module under Administration > Plugins > System Plugins > Gadget plugin.

Suggest an answer