user timesheet

l p May 2, 2013

Hi,

our company uses

Atlassian JIRA v6.0-OD-11

do we have a feature, where JIRA sends allert mails to all the users who have failed to log 40 hrs of work in a working week ?

so that admin doesn't need to remind them manually that they have failed to log the 40 hrs

I know Jira user time sheet where individual user can track their time by having a gadget on their dashboard but i wanted to have a facility where Jira itself alerts the user at the end of the working week if they fall below 40 hrs of logged work.

Thanks in Advance

LP

2 answers

0 votes
Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 2, 2013

I'm not really sure if Jira OD has this option. In my case I use Tempo Plugin and this plugin has something like that. It has a reminder that you can configure to send for example weekly reminding that you need to log your hours.

Altought this is not a free plugin.

0 votes
OmarA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 2, 2013

Hi there,

Yes is possible, you can create new filter base on this JQL for example (timespent < 40h), then save this filter and subscribe to it (one you subscribe to it, you can set time perfered to send out the email notifications.)

To learn more about the filter subscription, you can refer to this documentation:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Receiving+Search+Results+via+Email

Cheers,

Omar

Suggest an answer