user rights for external users

IT Admin September 3, 2014

Hello there,

is there any way, the rights set up so that a user can only see the tasks that were assigned to him? All other tasks he should not see. Also not in the same project.

Best Enrico

2 answers

0 votes
Jose M.
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 7, 2014

You can use assignee as permission role to browse projects and make sure, that user is not a member in any other groups giving him more rights as he is supposed to have.

0 votes
IT Admin September 3, 2014

There is just an option "browse projects", but not "browse issues". Or am i in the wrong menu?

Jose M.
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 3, 2014

Sorry for the mistake, I have corrected it. May also of your interest: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/331796/how-to-give-access-to-one-user-to-just-one-issue

IT Admin September 9, 2014

they talk about security levels, but i can't find. the user has the right to browse the project an can see all issues or he dont and can't see the issue, which is assigned to him.

Suggest an answer