user group for service desk customers?

Timo Hähne October 7, 2015

Hello,

I want to configure the sla in a service desk just for the issues a service desk customers has created. But the filter for membersOf(service-desk-customers) does not work.

Is it possible to handle sla just for these kind of issues so I can differ between the internal and external issues?

Note: I don't have created a service desk customers group by myself. I created a test-customer for my service-desk and this user is listed in a "Service Desk Customers" group (i think this group was created automatically). But I don't find this group in the filter options and also not in the global-group-settings. Do I have to create this group by myseld?

Thanks for some help!

Best regards,

Timo

######

I can't anser my own question or add an comment:

Hi Nic,

thanks for your reply. I just wanted to post the same solution.

My jql is

issuetype = Incident AND created >= startofday("+9h") AND created <= startofday("+16h") AND reporter not in (membersOf(jira-users))

Best regards,

Timo

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 7, 2015

Ah, it's not a real group, because the customers are not considered to be actual "users".  The only way to test for a user being a customer or not is to check if they are a proper user or not - i.e. "not a member of jira-users"

Suggest an answer