upgrades problems with jira and confluence not talking to each other

SherryX
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 21, 2012

Hi,

I just upgrade confluence from 3.4.6 to 3.5.17 and jira from 4.2.2 to 4.3, after upgrade the application link, and I tried to open a page in confluence with retrieving jira issues Macro, it shows internal server error with the following log, any ideas? thanks

[500ErrorPage.jsp] Exception caught in 500 page "0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1" does not represent a valid IP address.
com.atlassian.security.auth.trustedapps.IPAddressFormatException: "0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1" does not represent a valid IP address.
at com.atlassian.security.auth.trustedapps.DefaultIPMatcher.parsePatternString(DefaultIPMatcher.java:77)
at com.atlassian.security.auth.trustedapps.DefaultIPMatcher.toAddress(DefaultIPMatcher.java:132)

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
SherryX
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 24, 2012

Thanks, Rodrigo. It's the problem IP address and proxy issue. I have already redo the app links and bypassed proxy, it works. Thanks.

0 votes
Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 23, 2012

Hello Sherry,

From the error message, it seems that the problem is the IP address. I believe the best is to delete and redo the app links connection between Confluence and JIRA and double check the URL for both applications.

If the problem persists, you may want to open a ticket for Atlassian support at https://support.atlassian.com and they can help you on this matter. :)

Hope that helps!

Cheers,

Rodrigo

Suggest an answer