upgrade to 7.2.6 active sprints and backlog are gone

Robert G. Nadon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 21, 2016

Hi all,

I did a trial JIRA upgrade to JIRA Software 7.2.6 from 6.4.7.  Now all of my Agile stuff is gone?    On the left side of the projects board there is no more Active Sprints or Backlog links?

Is there something one must do to turn on agile for JIRA Software?

Thanks!

Robert

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Robert G. Nadon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 29, 2016

The problem was a plugin.  Safe mode the problem disappears.   I removed the plugins we were no longer using left safe mode and all is happy again.

Thanks all!

1 vote
francis
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 21, 2016

You might hit a known issue, which forced us to use post-it notes again

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSW-13530

Atlassian scheduled a fix for JIRA 7.2.7

If it is, vote for it

Francis

Robert G. Nadon
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 21, 2016

No that's not it.  Thanks though.

1 vote
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 21, 2016

Can you check your license? Do you have the JIRA Software license?

Robert G. Nadon
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 21, 2016

It should be as we have a good Agile license and a good JIRA license on 6.4.7, but how do I tell?

Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 21, 2016

The license for JIRA 6.4.7 and JIRA Software could be different. Try Administration > Application

Robert G. Nadon
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 21, 2016

It says this:

JIRA Software 7.2.6

500 users (417 used) 

You are 83 users away from the maximum allowed by your license. Manage existing users
Maintenance expires 07/06/17
Support entitlement number (SEN)SEN-XXXXXXX <not showing this to public>
License typeCommercial
Organisation nameVerdasys
License keyAAABmg0...

Looks good to me.

Suggest an answer