updating issues

Robert Blackburn November 11, 2019

We were notified by email about a need to upgrade due to an exploit found. I have to say this is the least intuitive software I have ever had to work with. But, my question is... how do I find the version they say I have to upgrade to? It says if we have version 3.16.x then upgrade to version 3.16.11. There is a compatibility matrix that requires you to click on each one to be able to see it's info. After expanding them one by one I found that version 7.13.11 = version 3.16.11. But there is no link.  I found the jira download page but that offers just a single version... 8.5.1.  I found a jira archives page but that just lists from version 4.1.1 to version 6.4.14. So where do I get version 7.13.11?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Pete Singleton
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 11, 2019

Go to this page and click on "All Server Versions"... https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/update

Then click on the "Show Details" link next to version 7.0, you see a list of every 7.x version.

Thanks, that's what I was looking for. :)

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 11, 2019

No, that is version 8.5.1.  According to the instructions I need version 7.13.11

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 11, 2019

You have to read the page and drill down. It is there. 

Thanks, I see it now

Suggest an answer