undo cancellation

Rory Miller-Cheevers December 29, 2014

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 29, 2014

Cancellation of what?

Rory Miller-Cheevers December 29, 2014

sorry Nic. should've provided more detail. I am trying to consolidate my Atlassian accounts. I logged in to one cloud atlassian account I have with the intention of cancelling it as I had already backed up. In the process of doing this it pushed me up a level to my main atlassian ID rather than cloud account. As a result, I cancelled the wrong atlassian cloud account.

Is there anyway to undo this? I have already contacted support...

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 29, 2014

There's no way to undo a deletion yourself. You've already done what I'd suggest and got in touch with support. Your account is not deleted though, Atlassian retain them for years for audit reasons, and I suspect getting it reactivated will not be hard. Via support ;-) Or possibly mailing sales-at-atlassian-dot-com with all the details you have about it.

Suggest an answer