undo a release from the kanban board

Leesa Goldin August 12, 2016

we made a mistake and "released" issues in the done column on the kanban board. now they are gone from view. how can we undo the "release" or as the issues show, the "fix versions"? I just want them back in the done column with the release or fix versions as blank.

2 answers

1 vote
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 12, 2016

Maybe I'm making a derp response here but shouldn't you just mark your version as YellowUnreleased under Project Settings > Manage Versions?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 12, 2016

Nope, you're spot on.  I was thinking about undoing the whole release, but marking it unreleased will, well, unrelease it.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 12, 2016

Search for the issues which have the incorrectly released fix version on them, then use bulk edit to remove it.

A Kanban board has a filter which includes a "ignore released issues" clause, so removing the release will let the board select them again.

Suggest an answer