unable to vote for an issue

Ronny Hofmann May 23, 2016

we can't vote for an issue after someone change the value of the field "solution". is there a possibility to vote after changing this field or configure the voting function? Can users or admins set the field "solution" back to default?

6 answers

2 votes
Michael Partyka
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 23, 2016

Hi Ronny,

in the permission scheme you have Voters & Watchers Permissions section. Check there maybe sb modified it.

1 vote
Chris Dunne
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 23, 2016

Yes, I think this is expected behaviour. You cannot change votes on issues that are resolved.

0 votes
Ronny Hofmann May 24, 2016

Hi Michal,

the settings in the permission scheme are correct. But there are only 2 settings "Manage Watchers" and "View Voters and Watchers". 

0 votes

Hm okay Thank you. Can i reset resolution to default without going through the whole workflow and reopen it?

0 votes

Yeah i mean the flied resolution. sorry.

i can change the Priority, Labels and so on. I can vote after "start work" too.

0 votes
Chris Dunne
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 23, 2016

Do you mean the field "resolution"?

And are you able to change any other fields after setting the value?

Suggest an answer