Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

unable to share a dashboard

Hello, 

I am trying to share a dashboard to the group/project. 

I am going to the dashboard's "share"/"Edit" option and sharing it with a group/project.

After updating the information, it doesn't work. 

When I search for the dashboard, it doesn't show that it has been shared with someone

Screenshots attached!

Thanks, 

Tawhid Jira dashboard issue.pngshare option 1 - dashboard.pngafter assigning a group, it doesnt show whom it is shared with.png

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

Hi @Tawhid Rifat

Did you click on the add button after you selected the group ? you have to do this and after run the update.

Regards

Ryan Fish Community Leader Sep 18, 2018

@Tawhid Rifat

What Mohamed said ^.
Also, remember to share the filters with the intended audience.

Thank you for clarifying the problem. Hahaha. You are right that i wasn't hitting the add button. @Mohamed Benzian

Hello @Tawhid Rifat @Mohamed Benziane ,

I am also facing similar issue, After clicking Add project, unable to save it. Do we need any specific access to share the Dashboard ?

Share Dashboard.PNG

Make sure you have the create shared object global permission.

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/manage-global-permissions/

Like Aravindhan Vidyadharan likes this

Thank you @Mohamed Benziane it worked. 

Needed one more info, i created one Gadget using the Advanced Search filters. The filter i selected is local to me. i am able to view the gadgets perfectly, but to other people to whom i shared the dashboard they are facing issues. MicrosoftTeams-image.png 

Even after sharing the filter with the team, the above error is shown to them. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you