unable to migrate configuration

MoinP December 16, 2013

I am not able to Migrate my configration () I am using Configration manager plugin, as mention in attached file, can you please look into this error and let me know the resolution.

4 answers

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 16, 2013

Um, you might want to paste that into Botron's issue tracker system if you want urgent help. This is a forum for end-users of Atlassian stuff. Note that there is no attachment here, so you'll need to include whatever is in there too.

I'm not saying someone here can't help, but Botron are probably better placed to help you on this one.

0 votes
Boris Georgiev _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 17, 2013

Hi Moin,

I've already answered here.

When reporting problems through the Answers you may have to wait more than 20 hours to get an answer (as we do not instantly get notifications for new questions related to Botron plugins), while the fastest way you can get help and support is by sending an email to support@botronsoft.comwhere we'll be able to respond within a few hours.

0 votes
MoinP December 16, 2013

lease create a support issue on our support system with the following information:

1. a description of your problem

2. cut & paste the error and system information found below

3. attach the application server log file ( /home/stgjirauser/jira-home/var/atlassian/application-data/jira_home/log/atlassian-jira.log)

Cause

Referer URL: http://192.168.2.15:8081/secure/ConfigurationDeploy!wizard.jspa?snapshotType=&snapshotId=-1&applicationId=LOCAL&snapshotScope=Project

java.lang.RuntimeException: com.botronsoft.jira.rollout.impl.merge.MergeException: Unable to apply change 'type: addition, object: root/Scheduled for Second Round, target object: root, feature: statuses'

Hide stack trace

java.lang.RuntimeException: com.botronsoft.jira.rollout.impl.merge.MergeException: Unable to apply change 'type: addition, object: root/Scheduled for Second Round, target object: root, feature: statuses'
        at com.botronsoft.jira.rollout.rest.DeploymentResource.performDeploy(DeploymentResource.java:268)
        at com.botronsoft.jira.rollout.rest.DeploymentResource.deployDescriptor(DeploymentResource.java:133)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
0 votes
MoinP December 16, 2013

Error :

lease create a support issue on our support system with the following information:

1. a description of your problem

2. cut & paste the error and system information found below

3. attach the application server log file ( /home/stgjirauser/jira-home/var/atlassian/application-data/jira_home/log/atlassian-jira.log)

Cause

Referer URL: http://192.168.2.15:8081/secure/ConfigurationDeploy!wizard.jspa?snapshotType=&snapshotId=-1&applicationId=LOCAL&snapshotScope=Project

Hide stack trace

at com.botronsoft.jira.rollout.rest.DeploymentResource.performDeploy(DeploymentResource.java:268)
        at com.botronsoft.jira.rollout.rest.DeploymentResource.deployDescriptor(DeploymentResource.java:133)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

Suggest an answer