unable to log time in Jira but am able to do this through Tempo timesheets.

Laurie July 28, 2017

So when a user logs time through the task within Jira the time is being logged in the worklog but not being displayed in the Collabortors section and shown in the Time tracking system. 

When a user logs time to the task through Tempo timesheets then this data is updated on jira as expected. Log time issue.png

1 answer

0 votes
Christoph Schötz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 28, 2017

I am sorry, I don't get your problem - can you explain this in more detail please? Just looked at the documentation here and log work should always look the same https://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/display/TEMPO/Logging+Work

Cheers 

Christoph 

Laurie August 1, 2017

The developer logs time through the 'log work' button within the issue and this value is not beeing displayed and deducted from the time remaining on the task. The developer then decided to log work through the tempo timesheets and the time logged then appeared aswell as the previous logged time. 

Cheers

Christoph Schötz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 1, 2017

Can you reproduce this issue? If so I suggest contacting the tempo support, sounds like a bug.. 

Cheers 

Christoph 

Laurie August 3, 2017

Hi Christoph,

Yes we can, i wasnt sure which team to contact but i will raise it with tempo.

Cheers.

Laurie 

Suggest an answer