unable to create Crucible reviews through Jira

So, we've linked some projects in Jira to crucible. When I access an issue in jira, there's a source tab. From there we can create crucible reviews. However, this seems to work for most issues, but not all. There are some issues when you click on the source link you get this message: No related source found.

From Crucible standpoint: when you mouse over the issue with that problem, you get this message: Issue not found.

I've restarted the crucible (fecru) and the Jira service (they are both residing on the same server).

Please advise on how to troubleshoot this.

Thanks a bunch!

2 answers

1 accepted

We've upgraded to the latest version of Crucible. Everything seems to go smoothly now. Thank you all for your answers.

0 vote

Hello Francesca,

Could you inform us the version of both your applications?

Also, have you check if the application link is created on both sides as well? Please take a look at the following page, which I believe might be realted to this issue you've been experiencing.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/FISHKB/JIRA+Issues+Are+Not+Hyperlinked+in+FishEye,+Crucible

Hello Benito,

Yes there's an application link on both sides. I've even re-created the link. Jira version is: 5.0.3. Crucible/fisheye version is 2.8.2 I think. I'm not sure where to check the version for Crucible/fisheye from the GUI.

Thank you

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Sunday in Agility

You asked for it, so we delivered: images on issues have arrived

A picture tells a thousand words. And agility boards have just released their latest feature: cover images on issues – so now your board can tell a story at first glance. Upload attachmen...

184 views 1 11
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you