unable to create Crucible reviews through Jira

francesca chevry June 19, 2014

So, we've linked some projects in Jira to crucible. When I access an issue in jira, there's a source tab. From there we can create crucible reviews. However, this seems to work for most issues, but not all. There are some issues when you click on the source link you get this message: No related source found.

From Crucible standpoint: when you mouse over the issue with that problem, you get this message: Issue not found.

I've restarted the crucible (fecru) and the Jira service (they are both residing on the same server).

Please advise on how to troubleshoot this.

Thanks a bunch!

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
francesca chevry July 30, 2014

We've upgraded to the latest version of Crucible. Everything seems to go smoothly now. Thank you all for your answers.

0 votes
Benito Picarelli
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 22, 2014

Hello Francesca,

Could you inform us the version of both your applications?

Also, have you check if the application link is created on both sides as well? Please take a look at the following page, which I believe might be realted to this issue you've been experiencing.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/FISHKB/JIRA+Issues+Are+Not+Hyperlinked+in+FishEye,+Crucible

francesca chevry June 23, 2014

Hello Benito,

Yes there's an application link on both sides. I've even re-created the link. Jira version is: 5.0.3. Crucible/fisheye version is 2.8.2 I think. I'm not sure where to check the version for Crucible/fisheye from the GUI.

Thank you

Suggest an answer