trying to pay with credit card

Roger Dupuis June 8, 2015

2 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 8, 2015

"Try again" doesn't really tell us much about the real error you're getting.  But assuming it means "server can't reach the credit card company", your best bet is probably to raise a support request at https://support.atlassian.com  - they should be able to get to the errors being thrown.

Roger Dupuis June 9, 2015

This is the error I am getting ... "Something went wrong while trying to update your payment details. Please try again."

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 9, 2015

I'd say that there's two possibilities - first, what you're providing does not match what the bank expects, or second (and much more likely), that your input is being damaged or lost on the way to the bank for verification. In both cases, it's definitely something support need to look into, as the errors we get as end users aren't telling us enough detail!

0 votes
Roger Dupuis June 8, 2015

I'm having trouble trying to pay for the 10-user JIRA and Confluence subscription with our corporate credit card ... any ideas? It basically says to try again ... I've tried using multiple browsers, 3 different people on 3 different PCs ... same result.

Suggest an answer