Hello,

First of all, I want to thank you for this nice plugin.

We just bought it and we have a little problem, after the first survey (on a ticket) is sent at any new update (on that ticket) is sending another survey. How i can configure the plugin to send only one survey per ticket?

I am looking forward to hearing the good news from you,

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

Hello,

I'm not sure about which plugin you are talking, but in any case, having a look to the "Notification Scheme" used in your project should probably help you.

i`m talking about:

Customer Satisfaction Survey for JIRA

we didn't find anything on Notification Scheme sad.

Can you help me please?

Hello,

sorry, I don't have any insight on how to solve this issue, you should probably contact the plugin editor for help if nobody else answers here :-/

(answers.atlassian.com is a general community board about Atlassian tools & plugins)

Hi,

I cant find any contacts of the plugin editor sad. Thank you for your help!

You could try using the info here : https://marketplace.atlassian.com/vendors/1211771

There is an e-mail & a website (but no support platform)

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

218 views 1 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you