trigger

Cristian Visoiu June 29, 2016

Hello,

First of all, I want to thank you for this nice plugin.

We just bought it and we have a little problem, after the first survey (on a ticket) is sent at any new update (on that ticket) is sending another survey. How i can configure the plugin to send only one survey per ticket?

I am looking forward to hearing the good news from you,

1 answer

0 votes
Corentin Méhat
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 29, 2016

Hello,

I'm not sure about which plugin you are talking, but in any case, having a look to the "Notification Scheme" used in your project should probably help you.

i`m talking about:

Customer Satisfaction Survey for JIRA

we didn't find anything on Notification Scheme sad.

Can you help me please?

Corentin Méhat
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 29, 2016

Hello,

sorry, I don't have any insight on how to solve this issue, you should probably contact the plugin editor for help if nobody else answers here :-/

(answers.atlassian.com is a general community board about Atlassian tools & plugins)

Hi,

I cant find any contacts of the plugin editor sad. Thank you for your help!

Corentin Méhat
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 29, 2016

You could try using the info here : https://marketplace.atlassian.com/vendors/1211771

There is an e-mail & a website (but no support platform)

Cristian Visoiu July 3, 2016

Thank you!

Suggest an answer