transition buttons

Paul Coler January 15, 2016

5 answers

2 votes
Geoff Wilson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 15, 2016

Even though you left literally 0 details and absolutely nothing to go on, I'm still going to attempt an answer:

If you want to change the display order of the Workflow Transition buttons on an Issue, go into the Workflow, select a Transition and click Properties, add "opsbar-sequence" and a number value representing the order you want it to appear.  Set all transitions this way to get a display hierarchy. 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 15, 2016

Loving the guesswork - that was #2 on my list smile

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 15, 2016

And we all jumped in 

0 votes
Paul Coler January 15, 2016

Sorry, I did not mean to submit this as a question. I was just trying to search and must have accidentally sent to forum.

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 15, 2016

Another wild guess...

Transition Buttons will appear/disappear for certain conditions. It will appear if it you have the correct permissions for that project, and will disappear on some conditions (like if the admin set the issue to uneditable when it is in Resolved status) so there will be no out going transitions.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 15, 2016

Suggest an answer