time tracking enabled but I don't see estimated over there

Jordi April 4, 2016

I set up time tracking on issues some time ago.

However, I've created a new project but I'm not able to set estimated and remaining fileds on each issue of this new created project. However, On the other ones I'm able to do it.

Any ideas?

3 answers

2 votes
Tibor Hegyi _META-INF_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 4, 2016

Please check:

• if the field Timetracking is not hidden by the Field Configuration your project uses
  • if the field Timetracking is added to the screens your project uses

0 votes
Rich Kucera May 24, 2016

Check the Issue Types page for the screen schemes in use for the different issue types.  Check those screens for the time tracking field,  add in if not there.

0 votes
Jordi April 4, 2016

Could you point me out a bit about which's the paths in order to check that?

Tibor Hegyi _META-INF_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 4, 2016

Open an issue in your project, open "Where is my field" menu under Admin, enter time tracking and see why it is not shown. This will reveal the reasons.

Jordi April 5, 2016

It tells me:

StatusSummaryDetails
 OK

Time tracking setting

Time tracking is enabled on this JIRA instance
 OK

Field configuration

The 'Time Tracking' field is enabled by the 'Default Field Configuration' field configuration associated with this issue.
 KO

Field value

The field 'Time Tracking' does not have value for issue NB-4 and will not be displayed on the view issue page. Set value for that field so that it shows up.
Tibor Hegyi _META-INF_
Marketplace Partner
April 5, 2016

if you create/edit the issue, please click the Configure Fields button in the screen and make sure the Time tracking fields are selected to be shown.

Suggest an answer