time duration between comments

Tobbe October 1, 2013

So I would like to have a filter that shows me all issues where time is greater than x days between reporter last comment and assignee last comment if there is one. is that possible?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
AlaA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 24, 2013

Hey Tobbe,

As far as I know, that's not possible within JIRA default configuration. However, let's see if other users have some workarounds to achieve what you require.

Cheers,

0 votes
Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 17, 2014

Hi Tobbe,

If you follow workflow transitions and have seperate statuses, you can do it within JIRA Enhancer Plugin.

You can define your own "Time Between" custom fields for two states that you select and see time passed between these statuses with your own time formatter. And you can filter issues by this custom field as well.

Please see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gn9-RDrSkrwscreencast to see it in action.

Tuncay Senturk

Suggest an answer