the relations between project and workflows in the database

Dominique-Georges BRANCIARD October 23, 2016

I did not how find to extract the information in the database of the relations between project and workflows

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 23, 2016

A project (project) has a workflow scheme (workflowscheme) linked by entries in a linkage table (nodeassociation  - read it for ProjectScheme and WorkflowScheme).  The workflow scheme then tells you which workflow (workflowschemeentity) an issue type is set to use

You can see why my next piece of advise is "do not use the database directly, use the API"

Dominique-Georges BRANCIARD October 23, 2016

Ok in the table nodeassociation  i have SOURCE_NODE_ENTITY   /    SINK_NODE_ENTITY / ASSOCIATION_TYPE and I suppose is the relation with workflowschemeentity but I am not interstand why is in relation.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 23, 2016

They're linked by the ids for each table.

Could you explain why you are trying to do this the hard way?  What is the goal of this exercise?

Dominique-Georges BRANCIARD October 24, 2016

The idea is to be able to make extractions of the parameter at the moment T before the implementation of new project and make me an idea on the existing in an Excel file for example.
I have 120 projects in the base JIRA current and am going to develop the projects

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 24, 2016

I don't see what the scheme data would help you with there.  It's not going to help you set up projects and it's not a backup.

I have more than 200 projects than I am spirit to standardize to make homogeneous the types of requests as much as possible some compared with the others and reduce the number of workflows and screens.

The interface in JIRA gives me only project by project all the parameters.

And I did not find other means to have the overview that to pass by an extraction of the database.

Pour finir j'ai trouvé ce que je cherche:

SELECT *

FROM PROJECT, NODEASSOCIATION, WORKFLOWSCHEME

WHERE PROJECT.ID = NODEASSOCIATION.SOURCE_NODE_ID

AND NODEASSOCIATION.SINK_NODE_ID = WORKFLOWSCHEME.ID

AND PROJECT.ID = '11630'

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 24, 2016

Ok, that's understandable and correct, but it tells you nothing more than the UI does.

Suggest an answer