the admin user last login

amjad abdullah March 23, 2014

dear,

im the only one who knows the admin password in jira, and im sure i didnt use it the whole day but i can see that the last login is today, how come ??

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Norman Abramovitz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 23, 2014

Do you have any background tasks that run such as integrations with your source controll system? If so, check to see which username they are using.

In any case, change your password, turn on login logging and see what is going on or what starts to fail.

amjad abdullah March 23, 2014
Hi Norman, I have changed the password one week ago, and I'm the only one who knows that password. Do you think that the background task to make login with the administrator user to run??
Norman Abramovitz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 25, 2014

Do you have any third party interfaces, streams or feeds that interface with your Jira instance? Some examples are activity streams, Zephyr, EazyBI, etc.

Suggest an answer