tempo license incompatible with JIRA Upgrade

Kathy Bonham January 15, 2015

SEN-2307037, Bankrate Insurance LLC . 

Just upgraded JIRA & JIRA Agile license. 

Now Tempo is incompatible but it is valid until May 2015. 

Currently Tempo is "down" and unable to be used.

2 answers

0 votes
ABSi Project January 28, 2015

Dear Joao,

I have the same problem, but I do have both licenzes for 500 users. How do I have to proceed here?

Thanks!

Regards

Roland Buerk (ABSI-Jira@allianz.com)

João Palharini
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 29, 2015

Hey Roland! What licenses for 500 users you have? If that is for JIRA and JIRA Agile, if you want to use Tempo you'll have to buy a license for it that is compatible with the number of users you have on JIRA. Every add-on you buy for JIRA has to have the same licensing threshold as your instance. Cheers!

0 votes
João Palharini
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 15, 2015

Hello, Kathy!

Actually, every add-on you install to JIRA must have the same limit of licensed users as your JIRA license, so, if you upgrade your JIRA license, therefore you must upgrade every add-on license.

What I recommend you to do is to create an evaluation license for Tempo through my.atlassian.com that is valid for 30 days and does not limit the users that can be licensed to use it. Then, you have more time to define what you're gonna do in regards to this.

warning Additionally, I strongly recommend that you don't mention your SEN # in public spaces like Atlassian Answers, as it is a private information and its unauthorized use may be harmful.

Cheers!

Joao

Suggest an answer