tempo license incompatible with JIRA Upgrade

SEN-2307037, Bankrate Insurance LLC . 

Just upgraded JIRA & JIRA Agile license. 

Now Tempo is incompatible but it is valid until May 2015. 

Currently Tempo is "down" and unable to be used.

2 answers

0 votes

Hello, Kathy!

Actually, every add-on you install to JIRA must have the same limit of licensed users as your JIRA license, so, if you upgrade your JIRA license, therefore you must upgrade every add-on license.

What I recommend you to do is to create an evaluation license for Tempo through my.atlassian.com that is valid for 30 days and does not limit the users that can be licensed to use it. Then, you have more time to define what you're gonna do in regards to this.

warning Additionally, I strongly recommend that you don't mention your SEN # in public spaces like Atlassian Answers, as it is a private information and its unauthorized use may be harmful.

Cheers!

Joao

Dear Joao,

I have the same problem, but I do have both licenzes for 500 users. How do I have to proceed here?

Thanks!

Regards

Roland Buerk (ABSI-Jira@allianz.com)

Hey Roland! What licenses for 500 users you have? If that is for JIRA and JIRA Agile, if you want to use Tempo you'll have to buy a license for it that is compatible with the number of users you have on JIRA. Every add-on you buy for JIRA has to have the same licensing threshold as your instance. Cheers!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 27, 2018 in Portfolio for Jira

Introducing a new planning experience in Portfolio for Jira (Server/DC)

In the past, Portfolio for Jira required a high degree of detail–foresight that was unrealistic for many businesses to   have–in   order to produce a reliable long-term roadmap. We're tur...

2,700 views 18 21
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you