template

Fred Ames December 13, 2016

6 answers

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 14, 2016

No problem, good luck!

0 votes
Fred Ames December 14, 2016

Hi All,

I think I've got it sorted. I worked with someone more knowledgeable regarding our JIRA deployment.

thank you

Fred Ames

0 votes

I'm not a JIRA administrator. Is there an easy way for me to identify the add-ons?

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 13, 2016

There is no template functionality within JIRA, out-of-the-box. It sounds like you have an add-on installed that adds it. If you could tell me what add-on that is, I can look more.

0 votes

we're using v6.4.13#64028-sha1:b7939e9

Where can I find documentation on how templates can / should be used? The documentation I found sounded like it was from an add-on component, not core Jira.

For the moment, we're using a ticket and requesting that users clone the ticket. After stumbling on the "use as template" and "apply template" under the "more" menu item I thought I would look into templates.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Thank you.

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 13, 2016

Can we help?

Suggest an answer