system and custom field validation ( text field,multi select field ) in "On demand JIRA"

srinivasan radhakrishnan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 17, 2013

HI

How can i apply validation process for system and custom field validation in "On demand JIRA"

Please share the steps to achieve my goal.

Thanks.

1 answer

0 votes
RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 17, 2013
srinivasan radhakrishnan
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 17, 2013

Hi prasad,

Thanks for replay. I need to validate the text field have the required format using regex in "On demand JIRA" custom fields.

Please share the information.

RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 17, 2013
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 17, 2013

I don't think the behaviours plugin is available in OnDemand.

Your only validation options are workflow validators, the mandatory/optional functions in the field configurations and you might try injecting your own javascript.

Suggest an answer