sumup not appearing for anyone other than administrator

t April 21, 2015

Hi,

I am using trial version of sumUP and it works for me since im the system administrator however i cannot get it to show for all other users, i have not restricted permissions in anyway at all.

1 answer

0 votes
Benjamin_C__John__Decadis_AG_ April 21, 2015

Hey Thomas,

can you please provide us more information about your Enviromnet? (e.g. JIRA Version, Database, Browser, SumUp version, OS)

The SumUp button is only visisble in the List View in the Issue Navigator, and if you share a filter, only the filter owner can enable or disable the sumrow. Maybe this helps?

Cheers,

Benjamin

t April 21, 2015

I know, the calculate button does not appear for them in the issue navigator at all. Jira version = 6.4 Database = postgres72 Browser = Chrome SumUp version = 1.0.5 OS = as in that is hosting the Jira server or that they are using? win 7 64bit for user, server is linux

t April 21, 2015

Have also tried with their own filters, as well as brand new filters... still does not appear for anyone except myself.

Benjamin_C__John__Decadis_AG_ April 21, 2015

ok, thank your for the information. We will check this

Benjamin_C__John__Decadis_AG_ April 23, 2015

Hey Thomas, until now i couldn't find a reason for that behavior. Is the sumrow for other users visible in the dashboard, if they have a filter gadget from a filter defined by you and the sumrow enabled in the filter? This would hopefully be a good information to find the bug. Does it work in a different browser? Thank you in advance! Cheers, Benjamin

t April 26, 2015

Was not visible by anyone except me, however it seems to have fixed itself over the weekend... not sure what the problem was, tried in internet explorer and didnt make a difference.. Strange that is working now though... i did preform reindexes aswell so not sure why it took so long to work! But working great now! thanks for your support

Suggest an answer