subtask configuration

srinivasp
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 9, 2013

In JIRA 5.2.2, I used jira.subtask.quickcreateform.fields = summary,issuetype,timetracking property but i am not able to see the fields on the view issue page subtask section. In 4.4.5 i did the same and it is working.

How to enable the subtask input fileds on the view issue page -> subtask section?

2 answers

0 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 10, 2013

I guess that is no more available as the Configure Fields button is now available on the top right.

srinivasp
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 10, 2013

Renjith, Can you confirm this please??

Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 10, 2013

Yes, I don't see that parameter anymore in jpm.xml.

0 votes
srinivasp
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 10, 2013

Hi Atlassians, Any update please??

Suggest an answer