stop issues automatically reassigning to reporter in Kanban board

secretsourcespain June 3, 2016

Hi, we have a kanban board created from an advanced filter organised into swim lanes by assignee. We can move tickets from to do to done without issue but when we move them from to do to in progress they automatically re-assign to the reporter. How do we stop this happening? Thanks

2 answers

0 votes
secretsourcespain June 4, 2016

Here are the post functions to move something from "to do" to "in progress" - http://grab.by/QBxw

It all seems fine. I Have found the problem though.

I am the project manager and I was moving items on behalf of the developers, and as I was logged in it was assigning them to me. This is the correct behaviour.

Thanks

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 3, 2016

Moving a JIRA issue in the JIRA Boards means it will be transitioned to another status and in a JIRA workflow, you can configure 'post-functions' to make something happen after it was transitioned. If you have the permisson, check your project's workflow for that transition and check the post-function for such.

Suggest an answer