statusses of workflow

It is possible groups associate of fields to each statusses of workflow? if yes, how?

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

I'm afraid the question is a little unclear. What groups do you mean? (I'd guess at groups of users?) More importantly, what do you mean by "associate with status"? I really don't have any guess for what you might mean by that?

for example:
My workflow have 3 status: Status A, Status B and Status C.
so, in Status A I will wich only appears the field 'Assignee', 'Due Date'... in Status B i will wich the field 'Assignee', 'Due Date' and 'Contact' and finally, in Status B the fields 'Adress' and 'name'.
differents fields in diferent status...

Ok. You cannot really do this. A field belongs to an issue. That's it, it's nothing to do with the workflow.

You can, however, control where fields appear. If you look at "screen schemes", you will find that there are three entries - you can tell Jira to use a different "screen" (which is a list of fields to use) for View, Edit and Create issue. Those are shared actions, they take no account of status.

Secondly, in your workflows, which move issues between status, you can use "transition screens". They're the same theory as the view/edit/create - a list of fields to show to the users. So, with these, you can say "when going from status A to status B, show the user on;y the assignee and due date", "when going from B to C, show assignee, due date and contact". And so on.

thanks,

but how can i associate differents fields to a each transition?

ana mendes

You don't associate different fields with transitions directly.

You put fields on screens.

You associate different screens with transitions.

thank you for attention :)

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

182 views 2 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you