start button not visible when try for start sprint, after all user stories successfully copied

amrendra nath Srivastava September 30, 2022

In a project trial, start button not visible when try for start sprint, after all user stories successfully copied.

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 1, 2022

Hi @amrendra nath Srivastava and welcome to the community!

Most likely you are missing the "Manage Sprints" permission. If you are the jira admin go to:

• project settings
  • permissions
  • see which roles have that permissions and
    • either add your self to that permission
    • or add yourself to one of the available roles which grants this permission
amrendra nath Srivastava October 3, 2022

Thanks Alex, for helping me, my problem is solved. As I updated sprint backlog story pointing and checked permissions required. 

0 votes
raj-kumar2 October 3, 2022

You are missing Start/Complete Sprints Permission. Please check and get it fixed under Permissions.

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 1, 2022

Hi @amrendra nath Srivastava ,

welcome to the Atlassian community!

Please check that you have Manage Sprint permission on the related permission scheme of your project

Immagine.png

Hope this helps,

Fabio

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders