stacked bar charts

yy yy April 18, 2015

I need to create stacked bar charts: For example: a chart that represents all the open issues assigned to each one of our development team with relevant priority.

Can someone explain how to do it ?

Thanks,

3 answers

0 votes
Nicolas Werle _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 11, 2017

Hi there,

for creating custom charts & we published xCharts - Custom Charts & Reports for JIRA Server. It provides numerous built-in templates, as well as the possibility to script your own data vizualisation using Groovy script. 

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly via email to n.werle(at)decadis(dot)de

With best regards

Nic
DECADIS AG

0 votes
Jonathan B April 15, 2016

Did you ever find a way to do this?  We are looking at something like this as well.

0 votes
Elisa [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 6, 2015

Hi there,

I don't believe you can get something similar to what you need with stacked bar charts (at least not with JIRA defaults). Though, a workaround would be to use the Two Dimensional Filter Statistics. This one will allow you to achieve what you need but not on a bar chart.

Hope this helps!

Cheers!

Suggest an answer