sprint release - kanban

Stefan Ciutea April 6, 2014

Hello

I made the release following the steps https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=391087245 but the user stories are still on the board. The last status of the user stories is Fix Version/s.

what settings should I do so that the user stories that are part of the release no longer appear on the board?

Thank you in advance for your support,

1 answer

0 votes
Andy Nguyen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 6, 2014

Hi Stefan,

If you haven't changed the Work Sub-filter of the board, you should check whether the stories still belong to a specific Fix Version/s which has not been released yet. Please take note that all Fix Version/s must be released for the stories to be cleared off.

Cheers

Stefan Ciutea April 7, 2014

Hello,

I have checked and all the stories from the release have their status accepted and do not depend on a different storie. There is a possibility that I can not do the Release because the column DONE is named LIVRAT / ACCEPTAT?

Best regards,

Andy Nguyen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 10, 2014

Hi Stefan,

I don't think the column name matters as long as it's still the rightmost column in your Kanban board. And I don't get what you mean by "The last status of the user stories is Fix Version/s". Fix Version/s should be a field and not a status. What I'd like you to check is:

• go to the View Issue screen of an issue that you think should be cleared off the board but not yet done so
  • look into the Fix Version/s field and see how many versions it belongs to
  • if one of these versions is not yet released, then the issue will still remain in the Kanban board (assume that you haven't changed Work Sub-filter)

Please take note that all Fix Version/s must be released for the stories to be cleared off.

Suggest an answer