soyTransformer not found on custom plugin

Terry Jeske August 23, 2012

Hello,

I have been working through the plugin-gadget docs/tutorials and decided to try to create my own version of the assigned-to-me plugin. I based on the orginal plugin, and am just trying to get it to work as is, but bundled as my own plugin. The gadget renders with no issues and I get the following error in the log:

[talledLocalContainer] <2012-08-24 10:16:04,699 http-2990-17 WARN anonymous 616x4089x2 2jb3f6 10.15.5.88 /s/en_US-3ydc0y/706/1/1.0/_/download/resources/jira-gadget-tutorial-plugin:g-assigned-to-me/assigned-to-me.js [atlassian.plugin.webresource.WebResourceTransformation] Web resource transformer soyTransformer not found for resource assigned-to-me.js, skipping

My atlassian-plugin.xml has the following for a web-resource

&lt;web-resource key="g-assigned-to-me"&gt;
        &lt;dependency&gt;com.atlassian.jira.gadgets:common-lite&lt;/dependency&gt;
        &lt;dependency&gt;jira.webresources:issue-table&lt;/dependency&gt;
        &lt;resource type="download" name="labels.css" location="/ui/labels.css"&gt;
            &lt;param name="source" value="webContextStatic"/&gt;
        &lt;/resource&gt;
        &lt;transformation extension="soy"&gt;
            &lt;transformer key="soyTransformer"/&gt;
        &lt;/transformation&gt;
        &lt;resource type="download" name="assigned-to-me.js" location="assigned-to-me-gadget.soy"/&gt;
    &lt;/web-resource&gt;

Is the soyTransformer available by default? Or do I have to explicitly add it to my plugin and if so, how?

Thx!

1 answer

0 votes
Adrien Ragot 2
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 6, 2014

I personally use the following declaration. I have no idea what I'm doing, I've copy-pasted it for years and it just works without any other import.

&lt;transformation extension="soy"&gt;
      &lt;transformer key="soyTransformer"&gt;
        &lt;functions&gt;com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.soy:soy-core-functions&lt;/functions&gt;
      &lt;/transformer&gt;
    &lt;/transformation&gt;

Try that just in case it works ;)

Suggest an answer